We Believe In:
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of humanity since the fall, rendering men and women subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth by the Virgin Mary.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only though the sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting him or her repentance towards God, and faith in Jesus Christ.
- The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
It’s not about rules and rituals. Nor is it about the country or the family you’ve come from. It’s about the person Jesus Christ – who he is, what he’s done for us, and how you respond to him.
If you would like to know more about Christianity or have questions that you would like to ask, please contact us, we would love to help in any way we can. You might also be interested in the Christianity Explored course we run on a regular basis.